Pléiades Satellite Imagery
Pléiades 1A and Pléiades 1B operate as a constellation in the same orbit, phased 180° apart.
The identical twin satellites deliver very-high-resolution optical data products in record time and offer a daily revisit capability to any point on the globe.
- Maximum acquisition capacity of 1 million sq.km per day, per satellite.
- Exceptional agility to maximize acquisitions of a specific area of interest.
- 5 acquisition modes: Target, Strip Mapping, Tri-stereo, Corridor and Persistent Surveillance.
Detail and Precision
- 50-cm resolution, colour, orthorectified imagery.
- 20-km ground footprint at nadir, up to 100 km x 100 km in strip mapping mode.
- The full Pléiades portfolio is available in a few clicks on GeoStore.
Further Information is available at: