Australian Notice to Mariners
Australian Notices to Mariners Editions are the authority for correcting Australian Navigational Charts and Australian Nautical Publications and are published fortnightly by the Australian Hydrographic Office. Australian Notices to Mariners are numbered from 1 onwards and are published in 26 fortnightly editions each calendar year.
- Australian Notices to Mariners may be issued to correct and maintain the following Australian Navigational Products:
- Australian Navigational Charts (paper chart series)
- Australian Annual Notices to Mariners
- Australian National Tide Tables
- Seafarers Handbook for Australian Waters
It also notifies mariners of the release or withdrawal of Australian Navigational Products.