Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
The Northern Territory Department of Attorney-General and Justice is responsible for all of the following:
- Legal services
- Solicitor-General's Chambers
- Policy Coordination
- Legal Policy
- Crimes Victims Service Unit
- Domestic Violence Directorate
- Criminal Justice Research and Statistics
- Legal Services Coordination.
FSDF Datasets we are custodians of
We are not currently managing any National FSDF datasets.
Datasets we are custodians of
We are currently not undertaking any Tasks.
We are currently not part of any Use Cases.
We are currently not part of any Working Groups.
We are currently not associated with and Mandates.